For five generations of my family, Long Island's been a wild, mild-maritime constant. It's my home base for capturing portraits & events, and images of our people, traditions & cultural arts • government & civic engagement • architecture & coastal environment • classic cars • Long Island's rich history in aviation.
FromLongIsland.com is a Press Club of Long Island Media Awards winner for Blog by an Individual in 2017 and 2016
Published Work selection
I'm an experienced freelance assignment photographer and a contract photographer for ZUMA Press wire service.
Front Cover Photography & More: Slideshow - Galleries
• Magazines • Newsday • CommentaryMagazine.com • TheWallStreetJournal.com
• TheGuardian.com • NBCnews.com • HuffingtonPost.com • NewYorkPost.com
• DailyMail.com...; travel books...
• Front Cover and "Music Miracle How Our Schools Hit a High Note" lead article photography, and more
Photo Videos - selection:
Exhibiting - selection:
- The Art Guild of Port Washington: Shedding Light on the Subject 2018, Soon, Elderfields Gallery (Manhasset, NY)
- Huntington Arts Council: "Her Story Through Art" Invitational Show, celebrating Women's History Month 2017 (Huntington, NY)
- The Art Guild of Port Washington: "I'm Ready for My Close Up" Juried Exhibition 2016, Fair Ophelia, Elderfields Gallery (Manhasset, NY)
- Long Island Museum: "Landscapes Wish You Were Here" Juried Art Show 2015 (Stony Brook, NY)
- Huntington Arts Council: "A Day on Long Island" 11th Annual Juried Photography Exhibit, Night Train at Merrick, 2014.
- Long Island Museum: "Let's Go to the Beach!" Juried Art Show 2013 (Stony Brook, NY)
- Long Island Museum: "Long Island, Natural Wonder" Juried Art Show 2012, Marshland Reeds at Levy Park (Stony Brook, NY)
- Long Island Arts Council: 32nd Annual Juried Photography Show (Freeport, NY)
Memberships - include:
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ)
- Press Club of Long Island (PCLI)
- Huntington Arts Council (HAC)
- The Art Guild (TAG)
- National Press Photographers Assoc. (NPPA)
- Merrick Chamber of Commerce (MCC)
Use CONTACT page for more info:
- purchasing prints & usage licenses - - - including if Print or Item, or type of File or Usage License you need is not now available for online purchase
- portraits; events
- news & documentary work; exhibitions; commissions
- if you/your property are recognizable in editorial photo & you're considering buying prints, a license to use image...
Click: CLIENT GALLERIES (password protected)
my PayPal address: https://www.paypal.me/annparry
Search for Ann-Parry.com photos: